Seriously, what’s that worthless amphibian doing in the sky? If Corneria were like America, he wouldn’t even be allowed in a plane, especially with those Coke-bottle glasses on. And that’s not even touching on the fact that, y’know, he’s a frog, of course.Anyway, a couple days ago we brought you the official release date for Ocarina of Time 3D, which was June 19th in the US. Today, we bring word of yet another highly anticipated N64 rehash: according to Andriasang, Star Fox 64 3D hits Japan on July 14.What this means for the US release date, we’re not sure. But hey, Star Fox 64 was one of my most beloved N64 games and perhaps my favorite on-rails shooter ever; the mere fact that they’re remaking it gives me all the patience in the world for this gem.
- What the papers say – July 14
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for July 14, 2018
- Theatre company presents Sweet Charity the musical at The Leys School Cambridge until Saturday July 14
- On this Day, July 14 2007: Amir Khan got up off the floor to win the Commonwealth lightweight title
- Groenewegen wins as July 14 fireworks mark bunch sprint with two disqualifications
- Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Saturday, July 14, in the Hartlepool area
- The Irish News Archive: July 14 1998: Chris Boardman crashes out of Tour
- Islandstyle for July 14, 2018
- SUSSEX TRAVEL: Saturday, July 14
- National Lottery results live: Winning Lotto numbers for Saturday July 14 2018 £3.1million jackpot
Neglect Slippy All Over Again, This Time in 3D, On July 14 have 237 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at April 14, 2011. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.