One person was killed early Monday after an oil refinery blast rocked a settlement in the Zabaikalsky Kray in southeastern Russia, news agencies reported.
The executive director of Zabaikalsky Refining Company, Arkady Chuprov, and 18 Chinese were believed to be working at the oil refinery in the village of Dauria at around 4:25 a.m. local time (1925 GMT Sunday), when an explosion occurred inside the pumping station.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Porvenir Oil Fields Walkthrough Guide
- PM Modi concludes 2-day 'productive' Russia visit, leaves for Delhi
- PM Modi meets Mongolian President Battulga in Russia
- Oxygen Not Included adds oil – what could go wrong?
- GOG Priviet Sale Chops Up To 90% Off Games From Russia With Love
- Iran's president taunts America over 'desperate' sanctions before leaving for UN summit in New York - as Tehran announces joint military drills with Russia and China
- IOC net dips 83 pc in Q2 on lower refinery margins, inventory losses
- Putin attacks Western views on gay rights and multiculturalism and says immigrants are free to 'kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights are protected' ahead of G20 meeting with May
- From Russia With Love Multiplayer Hands-On
- Christopher Watts, Colorado man charged with murder, says wife killed daughters