This article is meant to be a very rough outline in the process of starting up an e-commerce based clothing store or boutique. In the high-paced and competitive world of fashion retail setting up your store is just the first step and quite honestly has little bearing on how successful your store will actually be. For example, Bluefly.com has an estimated monthly traffic of 840K, but since going public in 1998 has never made a single year of profit. As of December 31, 2009, Bluefly has an accumulated deficit of $147,468,000. Your guess on how they remain in business is as good as mine, but think of it this way. Even if you only make $1.00 of profit your first year of business, then you are technically doing better than Bluefly. Please note, many of these steps can be done concurrently. For example, while you are filing your legal forms, you can work on your web design. This is especially true if you are depending on a third-party to design and set-up your website. They may work on a longer time frame than you initially anticipated. I do highly suggest that you just focus on the business plan initially. For… Read full this story
- Her clothes are keeping female construction workers, firefighters and paramedics safe
- Will we soon be renting rather than buying our clothes?
- 45 Of The Best Prom Dresses You Can Get On Amazon
- Why Kate's couldn't save favourite high street store LK Bennett
- 31 Stylish Things No One Will Believe You Got From Walmart
- 38 Things That'll Totally Refresh Your Wardrobe For Cheap
- 30 Adorable Rompers You'll Want To Wear All Spring And Summer Long
- Here's a starting point to better understand York County's boroughs and towns
- Briggs: As Sears dies, America’s largest mall owner says it ‘doesn’t need department stores’
- 29 Places To Shop For Shoes That You'll Wish You Knew About Sooner
How to start an online clothing store in 12 steps have 306 words, post on tildarling.articlealley.com at November 30, 2010. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.