VietNamNet Bridge – One of the central roles of the political system at the moment would be to help central provinces quickly recover from the recent flooding, said Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung at the monthly Government meeting last Saturday.
He emphasised the need for environmental sanitation so that residents could return to their normal lives and production, and the repairing of infrastructure and schooling facilities to help local students return to their classes as soon as possible.
- USDA offices key points for farmers to apply for disaster assistance
- Trump pledges help to victims of Hurricane Florence
- Injuries reported in Marianas after Super Typhoon Yutu hits
- The Latest: Record flooding expected on Cape Fear River
- The Latest: Trump tours streets flood-ravaged from Florence
- Iowa floods: Can Iowa afford to shortchange disaster programs?
- Mixed weather bag ahead: Flood watch; plowable snow Up North by Thursday
- Injuries Reported as Strongest Storm of the Year Hits Northern Mariana Islands
- In Colonie, Schumer pushes opioid bill to safeguard first responders
- Lawmakers already discussing critical next steps after Florence