Let’s examine how the tough economy has accelerated the progression toward more data-driven business decisions. To enable speedy proactive business analysis, information management (IM) has arisen as an essential ingredient for making business intelligence (BI) for these decisions pay off.Yet IM itself can become unwieldy, as well as difficult to automate and scale. So managing IM has become an area for careful investment. Where then should those investments be made for the highest analytic business return? How do companies better compete through the strategic and effective use of its information?We’ll look at some use case scenarios with executives from HP to learn how effective IM improves customer outcomes, while also identifying where costs can be cut through efficiency and better business decisions.To get to the root of IM best practices and value, please join me in welcoming our guests, Brooks Esser, worldwide marketing lead for information management solutions at HP; John Santaferraro, director of marketing and industry communications for BI solutions at HP; and Vickie Farrell, manager of market strategy for BI solutions at HP. The discussion is moderated by Dana Gardner, principal analyst at Interarbor Solutions.Listen to the podcast (36:42 minutes).Here are some excerpts:John Santaferraro: The customers that we… Read full this story
- Sunday's Best Deals: Portable Power, Home Organization, Kindle Favorites, and More
- 2018 Renault Koleos v Volkswagen Tiguan comparison
- Full transcript: Business management expert and author Tom Peters on Recode Decode
- Full transcript: Fog Creek Software CEO Anil Dash answers all the questions on Too Embarrassed to Ask
- Is Trump a fascist?
- iPhone 11 Review
- Best Gaming Console You Can Buy Right Now
- PUBG PC, PS4, and Xbox One Update Borrows Weapon Progression From Rainbow Six Siege
- Infowars, Alex Jones test the limits of free speech on Twitter and beyond
- Apple Watch Series 4 vs. Series 3: Which watch should you buy?
PODCAST It's the Size of Your Data That Counts - and How You Use It have 301 words, post on www.technewsworld.com at April 17, 2010. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.