(Cinet)- The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism Nguyen Van Tuansaid, in order to contribute to promoting Vietnam’s tourism to visitors domestic and international, a television channel dedicated to tourist will officially broadcast on Vietnam CableTV channel system on April 23,2010.
The advent of television channels will contribute to enriching the information system to promote Vietnam’s tourism to visitors domestic and international.
This channel will be broadcast on 24/24 in the cable television program in Vietnam with many attractions. TV channels not only provide information update on Vietnam’s tourism to visitors but also enthusiasm for the business, local tourism in the country when implementing programs stimulus the tourism 2010.
- Vice’s new TV channel VICELAND will launch on Sky TV in the UK
- Amazon offers Anime Strike, first subscription TV channel
- Early ratings estimates for Vice’s new TV channel are out, and they don’t look good
- Oppositionists capture TV channel in Thailand
- These are the TV channels getting crushed by people ditching their expensive cable packages
- ISST, DOT in partnership to promote farm tourism
- More foreign visitors from Israel expected as travel agencies promote PH tourism
- Youth called to promote new tourism in Bulacan
- Jetstar to launch flights from Australia to Vietnam
- PhilJets boosts charter operations to promote PH tourism