Surely no wreath or honour for easy goers Homage and prayers are only for martyrs, With heads always down and observing silence, Great respect and honour may be as remembrance,Nation will mourn death of martyrs and hero, Thought at home he will be simple zero, Not a word will be said in his disrespect, Sacrifice will not be in question as mark of respect,Nation can have secure boundaries, Only when solders stand as alert sentries, It might serve as deterrence to other countries, As weak spots are searched always by enemies,No one dares to violate the territorial integrity, Defending the frontiers with full honour and sanctities, Maintaining the true character as loyal sentries, Freedom of pulse felt by villages, towns and cities,Loss of life may be little with high vigil Surprise attack on cards and not as good will Enemies attack in dark with an eye of devil, Sometimes truth may be bitter as victory for evil,Attack with precision is powerful deadly weapon, No ground rules apply and something can happen, Repulsive action will ensue with determined efforts Casualties may run high as battle is fought,Had that not countered or repulsed in time? Goal should not have been defeated as… Read full this story
- Antifa ‘killer’ Michael Reinoehl accused of shooting dead ‘MAGA martyr’ was ‘gunned down by cops with no warning’
- War hero's great-grandson signs up for poverty battle
- War veteran devoted to martyr's cemetery in Jilin
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2020: these are the free Xbox One games this month
- Vietnam News Agency - 75 years of pride
- The lasting legacy of a baseball icon
- Why did India give back the Haji Pir Pass to Pakistan?
- ISIS In Lebanon: The Courage Of A Christian Town On The Frontline of Jihad
- Decree to provide more funding to educate disantvantaged children
- Commemorative area for Regiment 88’s fallen soldiers inaugurated
Martyres and Heroes have 307 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 19, 2009. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.