“No one wants to see curvy women,” says Karl Lagerfeld, who has struggled with his weight. “You’ve got fat mothers with their bags of chips sitting in front of the television and saying that thin models are ugly.” [News.com.au] Meanwhile, Christian Louboutin gave Barbie a much-needed slimming treatment. The three dolls the designer is releasing will have an all-new morphology, because the shoe man “found her ankles were too fat,” reports a spokesperson. [WWD] Heidi Klum says becoming a Barbie was “a dream come true.” There’s a horror movie in that somewhere. [People] Tom Cruise says sweet, underminey things to Katie Holmes about her clothes, like, “I think that dress might be wearing you.” The only question remaining is: Is he responsible for Suri’s clothing choices? [NYDN] Trovata and Forever 21 have settled their copyright infringement lawsuit, just days before a second trial was to begin. The terms are confidential. Despite being sued more than 50 times, Forever 21 had never faced a jury prior to the Trovata case; Trovata had sought a multi-million-dollar judgment against Forever 21 for knocking off its shirts, but the first trial in May ended in a mistrial when six jurors sided with Trovata and… Read full this story
- Dan Andrews is slammed over his plan to give casual workers paid sick leave over fears new taxes to pay for it will cripple businesses and crush jobs
- Plus-size brand slammed for using thin models to sell lingerie: 'Pathetic and embarrassing'
- PDC chief executive Matt Porter believes regular competition is key to growing women's game
- Grand Slam of Darts 2020: Gerwyn Price edges out Mikuru Suzuki to start defence with narrow win
- Tory MP blasts The Crown's twisted portrayal of Margaret Thatcher and the Falklands War as 'utter rubbish' as Netflix show is slammed for being 'pro-IRA'
- Laura Turner reflects on Women's Series and remains enthused about the sport's future
- Grand Slam of Darts 2020: Peter Wright knocked out by Devon Petersen
- Grand Slam of Darts 2020: Michael van Gerwen produces a dominant display to ease into the last 16
- Proud mum revamps her staircase using inspirational quotes but gets slammed for being ‘tacky’
- Nicki Minaj SLAMS the Grammys for failing to name her Best New Artist in 2012... as she says 'Kiss my ___' in a cheeky Instagram post
Lagerfeld Slams Big Women; Louboutin Slams Barbie's Ankles have 373 words, post on jezebel.com at October 12, 2009. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.