When Michael Jackson unexpectedly passed away last week, the world was stunned by the death of the fifty-year-old entertainer who left an indelible mark on pop culture. He was preparing for a world tour that was advertised as his fans’ last opportunity to see the King of Pop perform on stage. Whether motivated by a desire to sing again or by undeniable financial problems, the tour that would have brought hundreds of thousands into arenas will never happen. Along with his amazing legacy of music and a sorted legal history, Michael Jackson also leaves behind an endless number of questions surrounding his unusual personality and life. What exactly was the cause of his death? An official pronouncement from the coroner has been postponed pending toxicology reports, but rumors are rampant concerning his addiction to prescription drugs and the courts want the opportunity to speak with his various doctors. Will we now learn more about the plastic surgeries and other alterations he chose to endure? Finally, there is a question that likely will be answered in a California courtroom over the weeks and months to come. What is to become of Michael Jackson’s children? In the middle of all of the… Read full this story
- Lisa Marie Presley's ex-husband Michael Lockwood tells court he fears she'll relapse on drugs after son Benjamin Keough's tragic suicide and demands custody of their 11-year-old twins
- Kanye loads up on children's clothes from Walmart and visits the bank with friend Damon Dash who denies the rapper is 'crazy' and slams Kim after she blamed his erratic behavior on 'bi-polar disorder'
- 'A stain on national life': why are we locking up so many children?
- Indigenous Australians had their languages taken from them, and it's still causing issues today
- COVID-19 killed my mother, I barely survived — MICHAEL CHINWUBA
- COVID-19 killed my mother, I barely survived — Michael Chinwuba
- 'It is a tragedy that his last days were dogged by these quite unsubstantiated allegations': Ex Tory leader Michael Howard leads tributes to 'brilliant' Leon Brittan following his death aged 75
- Patient safety, malpractice costs at issue in Proposition 46
- What does 51/50 mean and why is it trending in relation to Kanye West?
- Kanye West Twitter: Kim Kardashian responds after rapper unleashes ‘divorce’ claims
Upcoming Child Custody Battle Over Michael Jackson's Children Provides Insight Into Delicate Issues have 368 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 5, 2009. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.