The Saigontourist Travel Service Company, the Saigon Times Group and international airlines including Eva Air, United Airlines and Air France on June 26 signed a deal to promote Vietnam’s tourism.
Accordingly, the Saigon Times group will provide information on tourism and entertainment services in Vietnam in general, and on Saigontourist services in particular, on its publications including the Saigon Times Daily and Saigon Times Weekly, which will be made available on the three airlines flights.
- Agreement on Vietnam Tourism Promotion
- Saigontourist, Saigon Times in deal to promote Vietnam tourism
- Ambassador to promote Vietnam’s tourism in the RoK
- Vietnam Journey TV channel cooperates with Vietnam Tourism Association
- Agreement to promote Vietnam’s tourism signed
- Joint efforts to promote Vietnam's tourism abroad
- Vietnam, Korea Promoting Cooperation Tourism
- Festivals to promote Vietnam's tourism
- TikTok launches #HelloVietnam to promote Vietnam