A funny white man walked by my house the other day.And … as he lumbered along the small path that led to the entrance of my dusty little village I smiled … as I looked up at his greasy red … sunburned face.Much to my surprise however, before I could even begin to gather my scattered thoughts, I heard him say,”YOUNG LADY, … Do you know that JESUS loves you?” Do you know that HE died for you?As you might well imagine, I was in for a bit of a shock!But before I could even answer the question … he pushed a King James Bible directly into my little hands.And while I usually make it a point to be kind to foreigners, … I was in absolutely no mood for any of his shenanigans.In fact, I wanted to tell him… flat out, that I had no interest in reading it, at all.But before I did, I decided to bite my tongue. And with a bit of self restraint, and some further thought … I decided it might be better not to rain on his unseemly parade.In the meantime, however, this funny man looked at me again … and again, and… Read full this story
- Five months ago, Karen's life was upended by a single mosquito
- Carpio: Time to rouse Duterte from sleep, tell him China doesn’t possess WPS
- Talking in your sleep? Why it happens, treatment and how to stop it
- Dr Pimple Popper's life off-air - huge net worth, co-star hubby and what grosses her out
- Mega-swarm of gene-hacked killer ‘sex assassin’ mosquitoes released in Florida
- Malaria: Improper use of nets worrisome — Mrs Oyetola
- Can an insomniac ever learn to sleep again?
- Six facts to know about Pastor Adeboye’s Son; Dare who died in his sleep
- Adjusting for postseason rotations: Should Clippers be title favorite? Are Trail Blazers sleeping giant?
- LSU's oldest graduate, 69, has been all over the world. He says it's all in God's plan
Sleeping Under a Mosquito Net (Now I Know There Must Be a God) have 323 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 17, 2009. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.