The biggest reason it’s difficult to live healthy in American is because our government does not properly regulate safety measures in anything we eat, drink, swallow or breathe.Oh! You say, “wait a minute” what about all these agencies that control all these safety measures? Well that’s the number one problem, they are government agencies and they are so corrupt that it’s unbelievable.The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is probably the most corrupt of all the agencies. They are “supposed to” regulate safety in our food and our drug products. Ha! Ha! That’s a joke.But you know what? It really isn’t funny. It’s disgusting and very disturbing that we can’t trust our own government to do the job of protecting us. Let’s start with food regulation. Fast food (namely called junk food) is one of the worst culprits when it comes to your food intake.Commercials tell our children that junk food is good food. And that industry spends 10 billion a year marketing to children. Food is not considered “junk food” just because of high fat or sugar content. There is a long list of poisonous chemicals used by the food industry that are harmful to everyone.There are many serious nutritional… Read full this story
- America is driving the global economy. When does that become a problem?
- To Address America's Declining Birth Rate, We Need a Culture of Life | Opinion
- Pentagon: US troops must get their COVID-19 vaccines ASAP
- Pen Farthing latest: Plane arrives in Kabul to collect ex-marine & dogs as second Brit killed in airport attack is named
- Of course Tim Burton would go for the movie with the monkey ghosts
- The Coming Wave of Evictions Is More Than a Housing Crisis
- As humanity ages the numbers of people with dementia will surge
- Andre Dubus's Hard-Luck Stories
- Is it safe to go back to school? We may find out the hard way
- The Car Sales Catastrophe Is Here (Updating)
It's Difficult to Live Healthy in America have 323 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 25, 2008. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.