In any new lifestyle venture, we make many changes. Those changes impact our lives, and it’s important that we figure out how to fit our lives into our lifestyle change, and our lifestyle change into our lives. Often that leads to frustration. How do I juggle children, weight loss, a new exercise regime, work, being a spouse, being a friend, and on…and on…without going crazy?This doesn’t come easy. It can become overwhelming trying to juggle all of this along with the emotions surrounding making these changes. So often we look around at others and think, “How is it that person has it all together and I can’t even manage to put on two matching socks in the morning?”First of all, give yourself a break. The beauty of a LIFE change is that you have your entire life to get it perfect. No one expects you to be perfect, so you have to stop expecting that of yourself. You’re going to make mistakes and those mistakes can be extremely valuable. Face that right up front and give yourself permission to make mistakes. Too often we think of mistakes as bad, but mistakes are invaluable! The value of a mistake is the… Read full this story
- Progress on climate change is happening - everywhere but Washington
- Democrats’ Big Tent Helped Them Win. Now It Threatens Biden’s Agenda.
- Australia records fourth hottest year as it risks being isolated globally on climate change
- Follow these 4 steps to achieve financial freedom
- Climate change: What can I do? 13 everyday habits from carbon offsetting to vegan meals
- New SARS-CoV-2 variants have changed the pandemic. What will the virus do next?
- Pinterest (PINS) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Pinterest (PINS) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Royalty Pharma plc (RPRX) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Walt Disney (DIS) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
Small Change, Big Impact - Reaching Your Goals One Step at a Time have 302 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 20, 2008. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.