You’re at home, relaxing; it’s been a long day. Suddenly, you remember you need to buy a birthday gift for a friend. There’s a great store just a block away, but can you really be bothered to get up and go out?Nope – a better idea. You grab your laptop, settle on the sofa and log in to your favorite gift-selling site. Next-day delivery guaranteed; it’ll be with you just in time.It’s little wonder we love shopping online when it’s just so convenient. And of course, it’s not only purchasing that’s easy. While you’re comfortably sprawled on that sofa you can pay a few bills, check your balance, order a dvd, then, jobs done, connect to your favorite social networking site.Which, in fact, has almost become a kind of home from home. A place to chat, relax, watch videos, have fun. Just like the best parts of your offline life.The only thing you don’t like are the ads. Click, and you’re whisked away to some other site when you’d much rather stay where you are. It’s a bit like being forced to take that shopping trip you decided against earlier. It’s so irritating, in fact, that you gave up using… Read full this story
- New Media and Online Marketing – Strategies, Advantages and Disadvantages
- SMS Text Messaging for Easy, Targeted and Responsive Online Marketing
- Relevancy - the new black for online marketing?
- Online Marketing Using Video
- 7 Tips for Successful Online Marketing for Your Business
- Get the Best Deals Shopping for Palazzo Suits Online
- The Ultimate Guide To Online Marketing Systems
- Online Marketing Ideas To Increase Your Success
- Online Marketing Facts Every E-Commerce (Should) Know by Now
- Online Marketing - Getting Started On The Internet
No-Hop Shopping And 'Insitement' Ads - The Future Of Online Marketing? have 293 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 13, 2008. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.