Edgar Cayce’s more than fourteen thousand readings contain several that prophesy major physical changes to our planet. And many of these were not the suspected Halaliel readings that some feel may be inaccurate, because they were given around the time that Cayce lost his center, during the Great Depression, and his state of mind was not the best.Among these so-called earth changes readings are predictions of temperature changes in the deep waters of our planet that will change weather patterns. We now call them El Niño and La Niña, and they have indeed caused serious shifts in the Earth’s winds and seas, serious weather changes. These readings also contain a prophesied earthquake under the sea in the Indian Ocean-likely the one we witnessed as the worst tsunami on record, killing coastal people from Indonesia to Africa.The Japanese researcher Masaru Emoto, author of The Hidden Messages in Water, spoke at an A.R.E. conference recently, revealing how his research with water crystals shows the positive and negative influence of human words and thoughts on water. He said that he believes the waters of the world are reacting to human energy patterns, causing many of these disasters. Cayce would agree; his readings state… Read full this story
- What is global warming and what effect is it having on the earth? From rising sea levels to flooding
- Making planet Earth's greenland mainstream
- Will Climate Change Wipe out Humanity? | Opinion
- It's Official: 2014 Was the Hottest Year on Earth Ever Recorded
- Climate change has started to influence our language. Here's how
- Sweeping and Severe: IPCC Oceans Report Warns of Huge Consequences of Climate Change for 'Nature and Humanity'
- PG&E minimizes quake risks at nuclear plant, critics say
- Strong 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake Rattles Greece, Tsunami Warning Issued
- Hawaii Placed Under Tsunami Advisory After Earthquake in Chile
- Mozambique: Deutsche Post DHL Group Disaster Response Team provides logistical support following devastating tropical cyclone Idai
Earth Changes - Cyclones, Quakes, Tsunamis have 316 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 19, 2008. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.