Growing a business can be exciting and rewarding but, in the haste to land business and develop clients, don’t overlook some of the details which can save grief later. A written proposal or quote is an important tool to winning work, but it also serves as a legal document, part of the contract between you and your client, whether a formal contract agreement is drawn up or more informal arrangements are followed. Business owners who take the time to ensure some select wordings are in their proposals are more likely to survive and thrive as, in such cases, when clients may not be happy with the work you deliver – even if you have done exactly what they asked – the wording of your proposal will protect you from any negative fallout.One of the most important steps to take is to be careful about what you’re selling. It is a risky proposition to say your fees for the results of your work rather than for “the time to perform the work”. This is because, through no fault of your own, the results may prove elusive, in spite of how hard you try to obtain them. With services, such as market… Read full this story
- Democrats, It’s Time to Focus on Big Wins
- Watershed Impacts From Cameron Peak Fire Expected To Last For Many Years
- Facebook (FB) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 29-30
- When Did Following Recipes Become a Personal Failure?
- NorthWestern Corp (NWE) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- NorthWestern Corp (NWE) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- NFL Week 8 Power Rankings: Bengals making believers of us all after blasting Ravens, while Chiefs in free fall
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Budget negotiators: 72 hours and counting
- Packaging Corp of America (PKG) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
Proposal Prose - Why Small Phrases Can have A Big Impact Down The Road have 296 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 17, 2008. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.