Rosario DiGirolamo was living in his parents’ Brooklyn basement when cops arrested him. His missing mistress, Amy Giordano, disappeared last June about the time DiGirolamo ditched their son in the parking lot of Christiana Hospital in Delaware. He then fled to Italy, but eventually returned to Delaware, where he was convicted of leaving the child. Giordano’s body has not been recovered.
DiGirolamo had been living a double life as a married father of a young child when he impregnated Giordano, 27, who was also married. No one has claimed Michael DiGirolamo, the abandoned baby, and the State of Delaware could put him up for adoption.
- Chinese murderer caught hours after dumped suitcase reveals body parts
- W. Va Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing Man Delivering Child Support Payments
- Man dumped in Broulee may have met with Grindr connection before his death
- 23-year-old man shot dead outside house in Baba Bakala
- Police: Man Broke Into Vacaville Del Taco, Plundered Refrigerators Inside
- India Charges Man With Rape of Five-Year-Old Girl on US Embassy Grounds
- Murder suspect charged, three sought in 2017 robbery attempt at League City home
- Private art teacher charged with alleged child abuse in Sydney
- Koodathayi murders: Sixth charge-sheet filed against Jolly
- Police Charges Man and His 'Cutest Four-legged Accomplice' for Shoplifting in Florida