Although eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) treats only a small area of the face, it has a dramatic impact on facial appearance. Dollar for dollar, blepharoplasty surgery has the best value of almost any facial plastic surgery due to the way we humans interact, eye to eye contact. Everything about our eyes is seen by others. The eyes do create a perception of how we look and feel to others….and there is very little we can do to hide their appearance. The eyes show age more than any other body part due to smiling, squinting, frowning, sun damage , and heredity.As we age, we lose the crisp upper eyelid crease that conveys an open, welcoming appearance. As the eyelid skin loses its elasticity, the eyelid begins to fall, eventually even resting on the lashes. With the excess droopy skin, some fat is also lost creating a deflated appearance in some. Upper eyelid surgery helps restore a natural, youthful appearance by removing skin through an incision in the eyelid crease. In some cases, fat may also be removed or redistributed. Since the incision is carefully placed, it is practically undetectable once healed.The lower eyelids are one of the first areas of the face… Read full this story
- Try this Earth-friendly diet: How to shop, cook and eat to fight climate change
- Tupac’s love letters, Biggie’s crown up for bidding as Sotheby’s changes beat with first-ever hip-hop auction
- Heatwaves, fires, storms: Blame climate change for summer misery
- Land of the lizards: Victoria's East Gippsland was a refuge for threatened reptiles. The fires changed that
- MacOS Big Sur: Every change made in Apple’s massive software revamp
- MacOS Big Sur public beta hands-on: The best Mac update in years?
- After the Christchurch shootings, New Zealand promised change. But Muslims there still don't feel safe
- Julie Chen on how she had 'secret' eye surgery at the age of 25 after being told she looked 'too Asian' to be a TV anchor
- Kelly Osbourne admits she underwent secret gastric sleeve surgery two years ago to achieve 85lb weight loss: 'It's the best thing I have ever done'
- It's time for Democrats to go big
Eyelid Surgery - Small Change, Big Impact have 353 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 1, 2008. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.