Today’s entrepreneurs start looking beyond oceans soon as their manifestation hits a jackpot in one market. The offshore market is vital to the overall success of your company and it’s long term survival of “guerrilla war” of product and idea duplication let alone “knock off” products.The biggest hindrance to global market sharing has been language barriers thanks to the influx of bilinguals this problem is slowly but steadily going to bed.Microsoft can afford to answer your support call from India, Vonage can sign you up for service from Manila and business like ours running a global network of bilinguals get to play a key role in social, economic and humanitarian requirements of both the private and public sector on a daily basis.The deterrence of communication due to language barriers is declining at supersonic speed thanks to the advancement in telecommunications’ technology which allows a Doctor in London assist a non English speaking patient from Panama through a bilingual agent sitting in her home office in small town in Indiana.Business-men and women can confidently hump on plane to meet a a prospective client who they neither speak his or her language nor understands there’s. These meetings successful take place by the… Read full this story
- Venezuelans leave 21st-century socialism for US, Spain
- Diversity is Key to Inspiring a New Generation of Engineers
- Obama outlines US role as global leader in major foreign policy speech
- Walesa: Germany should play 'leading role in Europe'
- Germany's Social Democratic Party Struggles to Redefine its Role
- Women can experience ‘super orgasms’ where they climax up to 100 times thanks to these three key factors
- Revolution of civic reform?
- How China's climate revolution can stop global warming
- Business in Britain Cools on Euro
- Alternative Nobel winner says non-violence works
The Key Role Of Bilinguals In The 21st Century - The Bilingual Revolution have 290 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 25, 2008. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.