Kay Williams is a professional actress who has played leading roles at regional theaters around the U.S., including the San Francisco Actors Workshop and the Pittsburgh Playhouse. Among her many credits are the title role in “Miss Jairus,” Cybel in “Great God Brown,” and Georgette in “The Balcony,” all plays that are part of the repertory of the 42nd Street Theater in “Butcher of Dreams.” She has also performed in many, many new plays off-Broadway in Manhattan and knows how difficult it is for talented new playwrights to get produced and talented new actors to get noticed. She has acted in radio, television, and films. For several years, she worked behind-the-scenes as assistant producer with an award-winning independent filmmaker in New York. Kay is a co-author of “One Last Dance: It’s Never Too Late to Fall in Love,” a novel started by her father, Mardo Williams, and finished by her and her sister Jerri Lawrence. The book won a Best Regional Fiction Award from the Independent Publishers Association and was a Finalist in a National Readers’ Choice Award, sponsored by the Romance Writers of America.Eileen Wyman is a writer of short fiction and has edited many books and film scripts…. Read full this story
- When is Prince William’s Israel visit, will he meet PM Benjamin Netanyahu and what is his trip’s schedule?
- Prince William watches England V Panama World Cup game after asking Prince of Jordan to record it for him
- Africa: Robbie Williams to Perform At World Cup Opening Ceremony
- XXXTentacion dead – cops charge tattoo artist Dedrick D Williams, 22, with rapper’s murder as hunt for suspects continues
- IN PICTURES: Race for Life and Pretty Muddy Preston 2018
- Did L.A. police and prosecutors bungle the Bobby Kennedy assassination?
- New on Netflix, HBO, Amazon and Hulu July 2018
- Rajendra Ramoon Maharaj
- Anthony Bourdain
- Bates says former Chelsea youth team players should have spoken out sooner
Interview With Kay Williams and Eileen Wyman, authors of "Butcher of Dreams" have 314 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 25, 2008. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.