The question as to whether or not athletes in general and soccer players in particular, should be earning the kind of money they’re earning is more vibrant then ever these days, with clubs paying their players incredible amounts of money each year. The comparison to other sports is also very relative. A gymnast will train all his life, miss out on a lot of his younger years only to be able to handle a world class performance, but he will still not win as much in his lifetime as one of the highest earning soccer players makes in a year. But that’s the market’s call and there’s no “fair” in sales share. Getting back to our topic, it’s somewhat difficult to judge exactly how much a player makes simply from his club salary, because many wage details are private, due to obvious reasons. As a club manager, you want to create complete harmony in your team and with all of them knowing that player gets paid twice as much as the rest, won’t help you out with that. The highest earning soccer players can also be affected by having their salaries publicly available, because at every less than bright performance,… Read full this story
- Major League Soccer players boycott training in apparent labour impasse
- Players left with bitter feelings after deal to restart MLS
- Messi Edges Out Ronaldo To Become The World's Highest-Paid Soccer Player
- The World’s Highest-Paid Soccer Players 2020: Messi Wins, Mbappe Rises
- Joe Manchin's Bill Demanding Equal Pay for Women's Soccer Could Be Blocked By Filibuster
- Stiliyan Petrov's dream job was cut short by cancer; now he wants to help soccer stars plan for the future
- Megan Rapinoe’s coach says star will skip NWSL relaunch
- This Week in Soccer Biz: Barca's $175M Nike Deal, Chelsea Punts Adidas, Villa's New Owner's CV
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi close to four PSG players as Ligue 1 giants 'eye transfer'
- Manchester United have four players Juventus may accept in Cristiano Ronaldo swap deal
Top 3 - Soccer Players Salaries have 329 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at October 10, 2007. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.