Having been introduced to Vietnam several years ago by foreign enterprises, team building has proven a big hit with local firms, writes Bui Hoa Team building activities are supposed to bring participants a better understanding of themselves and each other, increase team spirit, enhance employees’ awareness of their roles and much more besides. Thus, after taking part, the participants perform better as both individuals and as a part of a team. There has been demand for team building in Vietnam for several years and now many more companies, both domestic and foreign, have a dedicated budget for it. The market looks set for continued expansion as ever more Vietnamese enterprises learn about the role of team building in human resources. The spirit of Team building According to Nguyen Thi Dai Loan, HR manager of Nuplex Resins (Vietnam) Pty. Ltd, the company usually has one team building outing a year: “After each trip, which usually lasts 2-3 days, the employees know about each other and they also learn to work together more effectively.” “We prefer a domestic organiser to a foreign one since they know more about local culture and the price is more competitive and the fee is about VND5… Read full this story
- 5 Things To Do To "Recession Proof" Your Business Plan And Business
- Supernaturalism and Competing Assumptions in Africa, A Reflection
- Dreaming, Believing, Freedom
- Dealing With Exam Stress and Home Work
- 5 Simple Tips For Fat Loss
- Treat Skin Acne
- Managing Labor and Material Costs of a Sunroom
- Orchid Care - Getting Your Orchids Ready for Spring
- Can Your Business Recover Swiftly After an Emergency?
- Seattle City Guide - A Ride Through Seattle City
In it together have 268 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 5, 2013. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.