Making an accident claim for compensation is a very simple process. Many people do not realise how simple it really is. There are just 3 basic steps:
o The first one is you find a suitable lawyer who is willing to take on your accident claim on a no win no fee basis
o Filling out the form which describes your accident and the names and addressed of any possible witnesses
o Then sit and wait for your compensation award.
That may sound too simple but it really is. The lawyer does everything for you and once the ball is rolling you may get contacted by you layer asking you for further information but this can be dealt with over the phone quickly and easily. The lawyer might need doctor’s notes but the lawyer will be the one to sort this out. You just need to tell your Lawyer all of the facts and he will do it all for you. If doctor’s notes are required you may have to find the money to pay for these. The costs for these are normally around £100 which can be found from insurances if you have trouble finding this money. Either way the money gets reimbursed once the accident claim is complete.
Many people think it’s wrong to claim compensation for accidents and believe it is only adding to the compensation culture that is so talked about. But what needs to be realised is that if people don’t do anything about accidents the same accidents can happen time and time again cause more and more people grief. But if for instance you trip over some uneven pavement and then report it to the local council and put a claim in for compensation the local council HAS to sit up and listen. You can be sure that they will sort the uneven pavement out so another accident doesn’t happen.
You will need to make sure you get a good solicitor to take on your case. It is wise to find a solicitor that has years of experience in dealing with accident claims. With the internet you can now find hundreds of websites that offer ‘no win no fee’ agreements for accident claims. The tough part is sifting through them to find a good legitimate one that will put your best interests at heart and not look at your accident claims as just another claim for them to make hundreds of pounds from. If you can find a company that are regulated by the Ministry of Justice and is authorised to undertake regulated claims management activities under the provisions of the Compensation Act 2006, then you know they are a legitimate company. Also if the lawyers are willing to show their faces on their website then this proves they have nothing to hide. Not many claims companies are willing to do this.
- Road accident claims 7 lives in Osun
- Tom Brady's spiritual guide, personal guru and business partner accused of 'lying about being a doctor and making false claims his products can cure or prevent cancer and AIDS'
- Multiple accident claims 13 lives on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Punjab: In Fazilka, several fake beneficiaries claim compensation, admn raids two shops
- Prince Andrew makes craziest claim yet as he tells the Queen his car crash TV sex quiz was ‘a great success’
- Flawed Sleep-Training Study Makes Invalid Claims-in the News
- Trump makes false claim on GOP health insurance policies: Analysis
- Jason Derulo roasted for making bizarre claims about gaining time with air travel
- Tupac Shakur's pal makes shock claim about what REALLY happened on the night he was shot and killed in Las Vegas
- Record boss Suge Knight makes shock claim that Tupac Shakur IS still alive