Located in the heart of Central Japan, Nagoya is 90 minutes by train in the south of Tokyo. Nobi Plain and Omo River are some of the most scenic areas in the city. Nagoya is one of the major cities in terms of population, industrial establishments and cultural centre. The city is adorned with several attractions which are of rare quality. Nagoya Castle, Shikemichi Quarter, JR Central Towers and many others worth visiting sites invite tourists from all across the globe. Nagoya hotels amidst these wonderful attractions make your stay in the city a memorable one. Equipped with traditional touch and modern amenities, these hotels satisfy you completely as a tourist. Nagoya is developing as a culturally and technologically advanced destination.One of the most important sights is Nagoya Castle which was built in the beginning of the Edo Period in 1612. The golden dolphins on the rooftop attract everyone’s eyes. After the reconstruction work in 1959 the castle now houses a museum. With a modern interior the castle inspire you to feast your eyes upon. During the cherry blossom season, the castle park becomes a popular spot. If you stay in any of the Nagoya hotels which are nearby the… Read full this story
- Japan battles population decline with robots
- Solar Impulse team scrubs Japan take-off
- Hadapsar for Choose any 4 Hotels near Hadapsar, Pune: Enjoy Your Stay!
- Solar Impulse sets record with Japan flight
- Bad weather forces Solar Impulse to fly to Japan
- Everything you need to know about Japan’s L0 Series maglev: the fastest train in the world
- SEMI names new SEMI Japan president
- Japan Fires Three Bureaucrats Over Fukushima
- GaN Systems seals distribution deal in Japan and Asia
- On Apple, Unicode, and why there's a love hotel emoji on your smartphone
Nagoya Hotels Japan have 285 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 15, 2007. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.