In my case a Christian man. Racism . . . the devils great deception. If he can divide us, he can weaken and destroy us. And he’s alive and well in Americas social structure. In the first church, Acts 2:42-47 the Christians were of one accord, united, sharing the Word and caring for each other and others in the community. But Satan has managed to divide our nation. In this article I would like to share a great attitude to racism that was revealed in an old 1967 movie starring Sidney Poitier. Also some of my own thoughts.RACISM . . . THE MOST PRIMITIVE FORM OF IGNORANCEIgnorance doesn’t mean dumb or stupid. It means the lack of knowledge or education. A particularly noxious byproduct of ignorance is racism, bigotry, and intolerance.In my parents generation many left school early to work or get married. Many were farmers and ranchers and felt that the ability to read and write, and to have basic math skills were sufficient. They didn’t discuss racism in the public schools or churches. And they didn’t have television to inform them on daily social issues.However, the Bible that was studied and taught from at any time in American… Read full this story
- I’m not a ‘one-man Arctic Monkey’… I’m a one-man me, says Jamie T
- I’m a gardening expert and these are the 14 most fragrant flowers to have in your garden
- Xbox Series X-Spiele: Alle angekündigten exklusiven und Cross-Gen-Titel
- ‘The Villainess’: Inside the Most Kickass Action Movie of the Year
- I’m a Cradle Catholic. I Don’t Want Christian Nationalism in My Church.
- Lea Michele seen out in NYC for first time since snapping up Funny Girl role from outgoing star Beanie Feldstein
- Bester Monitor 2022: Die besten Bildschirme, die wir getestet haben
- An Elon Musk Photo Diary
I'm Not A Black Man - I'm Not A White Man - I'm a Man have 299 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 24, 2007. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.