“In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Although I am less than the least of all God’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, according to his eternal purpose which he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Ephesians 3:4-11)It’s my privilege today to preach on Ephesians chapter 3 – our Epistle reading. ‘Oh great’ somebody says. ‘Finally somebody… Read full this story
- Series to tell story of Christ through organ music and art
- 'Hatbox Baby' is a great Arizona mystery: Will new clues solve it?
- The murder of Anthony Adams: A four-decade-old mystery that Salt Lake City police are still investigating
- More mystery do-gooders give gold coins to Salvation Army
- Laura Gibson explores the mystery
- This Latin Tome From Just Before Christ Explains How Trump Wins Reelection
- It’s a mystery to me how history will view anything
- Called to serve, not called to suffer: Hope for early returned missionaries
- Called to serve: Finding hope and opportunity for early returned missionaries
- “A SURVEY OF THE BOOK OF ROMANS” ROMANS 9:1-13 THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD IN RELATION TO THE NATION OF ISRAEL
Ephesians 3 - The Mystery of Christ have 320 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 19, 2007. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.