Through my stamp collection I known many countries in the world: Egypt, Iceland, Greece, Chad, Bhutan and South Africa, the birthplace of Nelson Mandela.I remember that I like a stamp about Nelson Mandela. I admire a lot of people like Frida Kahlo (Mexican painter), Jimmy Carter (ex President of the United States), but I have a very great admiration for Nelson Mandela, the “Father of the Democracy in South Africa”, since I have seen “Mandela and De Klerk” a film about the Apartheid. Furthermore, I´ve read a lot about biographies, but his biography is more than interesting. Since then, he is an example for young people in Africa.Certainly, Mandela has campaigned for ever 40 years to expose atrocities against blacks African throughout the world. I believe that Mandela is as famous as Mahatma Gandhi or Martin Luther King. From y point of view, I think that Mandela is the symbol of democracy, women`s rights and human rights in the Third World. During their years in the national power, he was a man who always worked with love for South Africa and other African countries…Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela was born in Transkei, South Africa, on July 18, 1918. From 1944 to 1989,… Read full this story
- Nelson Mandela's Ex-Wife Winnie Madikizela-Mandela Admitted To Hospital
- Rugby World Cup final win would mean so much to South Africa, says coach Rassie Erasmus
- 'Winnie!' South Africa bids farewell to Madikizela-Mandela
- South Africa Elects Cyril Ramaphosa President After Jacob Zuma Resigns
- WATCH LIVE: Barack Obama speaks on anniversary of Nelson Mandela's birth
- Obama delivers Mandela address on values in rebuke to Trump
- Why was Nelson Mandela jailed, how long did he spend on Robben Island and Pollsmoor and when was he released?
- Nelson Mandela Centenary: Obama Rebukes Trump, 'Strongman Politics' During Lecture
- Nelson Mandela Quotes: 10 Inspirational Sayings To Celebrate 99th Birth Anniversary Of Madiba
- Nelson Mandela Quotes: 18 Sayings To Celebrate Madiba's 100th Birth Anniversary
Nelson Mandela And South Africa have 312 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 23, 2007. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.