Whenever there is a significant change in the marketplace that affects How, When, What or Where consumers spend their hard earned money its called a “Market Shift”. There are also two significant things that actually happens in the marketplace whenever there is a market shift.(1) Depending on their positioning in the marketplace, some people are able to tap into a newfound market of wealth as a result.(2) On the contrary, some people actually lose lots of money or may even become obsolete after being replaced with new technology or innovations etc. and consequently go out of business.In retrospect, one of the first major market shifts took place over 100 years ago during the early 20th century. When America became a more industrialized nation, hence came the invention and the need for the automobile. The automobile gradually became the common mode of transportation for most people instead of the traditional horses and wagons.This market shift also created the need to build more roads and highways as well as the demand for gasoline. This increasing trend of more people driving cars everyday also created enormous wealth for the major car manufacturers. The first pioneer who was one of the wealthiest men in… Read full this story
- Taking Tesla private would be the largest buyout in history — but maybe not much money would change hands
- Meet the Centennials (and their online buying habits)
- Bitcoin pushes ancient gold market to try digital
- News Wealthy millennials boosting the art market
- The hot new market for luxury property is Vietnam
- By 2021, China to replace UK as No. 2 on global wine market list
- National Online Shopping Day Targets Rp 7t in Transactions
- In the age of online maps, who needs street directories anymore?
- Adobe forecasts $124 Billion in US online sales this holiday season
- Tatang’s legacy in the stock market
Generate Wealth Online From One of the Largest Market Shifts in History have 297 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 11, 2007. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.