Have you ever seen or been looking into the eyes of CHRIST? You may think I am being daft but let me explain. Have you ever been talking to a minister or a deeply committed Christian and had this feeling as they looked at you and smiled as you were talking, that they knew everything about you? Have you ever seen this person look at you and nod the head and you know they know what you are saying?And it seems that they can not only relate to you pain inside, but you feel in your spirit that even though you haven’t told them they are aware of your pain. Have you ever seen these eyes that sparkle and out of them come refreshing peace, love, acceptance, inner joy, contentedness, understanding, compassion, empathy and a total lack of any judgement. What so ever?Not only have these eyes the most love, and are the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen, but also they have a somewhat drawing ability. They draw you into themselves like a magnet and you feel that all you want to do is jump right inside of them, like a fresh mountain stream. And they are like… Read full this story
- Kanye West performs Sunday Service in Jamaica as he releases behind-the-scenes footage of upcoming Jesus Is King film: 'I use art to make believers'
- Daniel Levy took his eye off the ball and let it go stale at Tottenham - Jermaine Jenas
- Kanye West's IMAX Movie Jesus Is King Is Manipulative, Pretentious, and Incredible
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Manchester United eye Leeds star Kalvin Phillips
- 6 Things We Loved About
- Black Star Wars Characters, Ranked
- Mom terrified by ‘ghost baby’ appearance in her son’s crib
- Will These Two Just Fuck Already?
- Abortion: You Are Not Alone
- In its glowing two-part finale, everyone on
Looking Into the Eyes of Jesus - Part 1 have 302 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 5, 2007. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.