selected Gamasutra podcasts, this time featuring excerpts from an interview with The Behemoth’s John Baez (Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers) conducted earlier this year.At the time, we explained the original podcast in the following way:”This week’s edition of the Gamasutra Podcast is our interview with John Baez, founding member of The Behemoth and executive producer of Alien Hominid, where he talks about the challenges and rewards of building your own development studio and independent video game franchise – complete with full-sized body suits and action figures!”An edited transcript of the podcast follows:Tom Kim: Today we present a frank and fascinating interview with John Baez, one of the founders of the Behemoth, the indie studio responsible for fan and critical fave Alien Hominid. Like the title character of the game, just be prepared to wear many hats. John talks about the challenges and rewards of building a development company, a web portal, action figures, skateboard decks, t-shirts, buttons, trade show displays, full size body suits – not to mention the game, all from the ground up.Want to know how to shop for publishers for your title? How to officially pitch your niche IP? How to gather a ton of useful consumer feedback… Read full this story
- John Bercow quits: 10 colourful years in the Speaker's chair
- John Bercow: 10 colourful years as Speaker of the Commons
- ‘Bob Dylan? He’s like Confucius’: Cerys Matthews interviewed
- Meet Hero Fiennes Tiffin, the star of new Netflix show 'After'
- Freya Ridings on Glastonbury, debut album, celebrity fans
- War Scripted By Washington
- Sex, acid trips and starvation: 50 years of Woodstock
- Digital Brief: Could Copyright Return?
- Facebook reveals plans to launch 'Libra' cryptocurrency
- Privacy concerns over cryptocurrency plans
Interview: The Behemoth's John Baez On , Indie Freedom have 277 words, post on www.gamasutra.com at November 14, 2006. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.