Reduce Turnover o Raise Productivity o Lower AbsenteeismA typical Call Center employs 3 Different Types of Call Center Agents:1. Top Performing Agents – “Grade A” Agents with the “Right Stuff” that pushes them to Succeed, and the seemingly Natural Compatibility with the Duties of the Position. You probably have a few in your Call Center Operation now and wish that you could duplicate them.2. Adequate Agents – “Grade B” Agents who Perform their Duties Adequately Enough “to get by” – but No Better.3. Marginal Agents – “Grade C” Agents who have a High Level of Absenteeism, Low Productivity, Poor Performance & Poor Customer Satisfaction Ratings and who have a Negative Impact on Agent Team Morale.We ask for a lot from today’s Call Center Agent: Handle More Customers & Calls, Order Taking, Cross-Selling/UpSelling, Being Proficient with Computer & Support Systems, Being Non-Confrontational & Good-Humored, Work Well in a Team Environment, etc., etc.As a Call Center Hiring Manager, your Challenge is Twofold:1st – How Do You Find a Sufficient Quantity of Quality Applicants for your Call Center Agent Positions?Many North American Labor Markets have reached the Saturation Point for Call Center Agent Applicants in the Local Labor Pool. In fact, 64% of… Read full this story
- Placement is the much-needed talent agent for jobseekers
- NY City Officials Hide Huge Workforce of Illegal Immigrants from ICE Enforcement
- Katy calendar of events for the week beginning Nov. 18
- Cartersville Jobs: Tech, Health Care, More
- Nigeria @ 59: A success story or a failed state?
- Why doesn’t Facebook help after your account gets hacked?
- TRANSCRIPT: President Trump's 2018 State of the Union address
- "All of Us Are on the Verge of Bad Health and Insanity": The Drama Showrunner Roundtable
- Julian Assange: The Rolling Stone Interview
- Everything We Know About Jeffrey Epstein’s Death
How To Hire Better Call Center Agents - Every Time! have 289 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 6, 2006. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.