I don’t know about you, but when I hear about Sapporo, the first thing that comes to mind is beer. I’m a long time Sushi eater and Sapporo is my beer of choice when eating. What you might have not known is that there’s an actual city in Japan called Sapporo. In fact, that’s where the beer comes from. Sapporo is a perfect place for making beer. The hops are excellent and it’s cold.Sapporo is the capital of Hokkaido Island–located in the West. It’s the fastest growing city in Japan. At last check, there were more than two million living in Sapporo. It is the 5th largest city in Japan.When many think of Japan, they think of the over crowded life in Tokyo. Life in Sapporo is much different. First of all, the island of Hokkaido is covered with forests. Many Japanese escape to the island and Hokkaido attracts millions of visitors annually. The summer is the peak time.Earlier I mentioned the beer they make here. Sapporo has been making beer since 1891. If you visit Sapporo, you can take a tour of the facility. It’s one of those must-see attractions. There’s nothing like a fresh Sapporo beer.Sapporo is also… Read full this story
- Death toll rises, flights resume, power back in Japan quake
- Japan death toll rises to 30 after powerful quake
- Japan In January 2011: New Car Sales Down 21.5 Percent
- Japan's Sapporo mulls shifting Winter Olympic bid to 2030
- How are Andres Iniesta and Fernando Torres doing in Japan?
- Japan v Chile cancelled after earthquake strikes Hokkaido
- Earthquakes and typhoons major concern for Japan world cup chiefs
- Japan cancels soccer friendly against Chile after earthquake
- Japan boss Moriyasu expresses sympathy after Hokkaido earthquake
- If It’s So Hard For Infiniti To Come To Japan, How Easy Do You Expect It To Be For Other Brands?
Sapporo Japan - An Introduction have 309 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 29, 2006. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.