You cannot attain financial freedom by ‘a stroke of luck.’ There are certain preparatory steps you need to take, without which you cannot become wealthy.Even those who win the lottery have prepared themselves for the windfall by taking certain steps -for example, studying numbers and previous winning patterns, buying lottery tickets and submitting same correctly at the stipulated time.But then, history shows that a high percentage of lottery winners quickly went back to being poor. That is to say, though these people won millions in lottery, they never attained financial freedom because they were not properly equipped (intellectually) to handle the money. There is a science to attaining and sustaining financial freedom!Another example is that of people who were born into rich families but were never taught the art of handling money i.e. making, using, saving and investing money. Research shows that a lot of these people squander their inheritance and end up their life in poverty.In order to make good money and thus attain financial freedom, you must have something to offer – either product or service – for which people will give you their money. It is pertinent that you pick something that can help people solve their… Read full this story
- China to step up financial support for wind and solar power
- 'Financial freedom' costs $4m in Singapore, $5.4m in Hong Kong
- African journalists in exile: ‘Stepping on the toes of politicians and businessmen’
- Reporters Without Borders: Press Freedom Globally in Decline
- Financial support urged to attain carbon targets
- US, allies step up presence in tandem with Chinese assertiveness in East Vietnam Sea
- Journalism is the best vaccine against disinformation. Press freedom in Slovakia has deteriorated
- DNA Exclusive: Human rights, India, and the US report on freedom of expression
- Freedom Caucus member condemns GOP group pushing 'Anglo-Saxon political traditions'
- How to boost your savings FAST: Financial adviser reveals the seven simple steps that helped her build a six-figure portfolio
Steps to Attaining Financial Freedom have 317 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 5, 2006. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.