OverviewMaking major business systems work requires planning, vision, leadership, teamwork and great effort. This presentation explains the role of the Conference Room Pilot (CRP) in helping to ensure success, how to help re-engineer the company business system, how to set one up and operate it.What is a Conference Room Pilot?A methodology to develop and simulate operation of a system, to learn how it works/should work and how best to manage the business with it — prior to “live” implementation.On-Line, interactive, integrated systems and software confound traditional evaluation and implementation planning methods. Various “friendliness” issues and software “personality” are much easier to evaluate and understand in a live simulation than through documentation review, flow charts and vendor sales pitches. It can be on line or on paper.The CRP has traditionally been associated with the testing and business modeling with new computer software, but can also be used to handle evaluation of policies, procedures, organization, forms, training and performance measurements. It can be used to test changes to existing systems. The closer one gets to reality, the more effective the training experience. It is becoming more common to leave a CRP database in place to use as a permanent test bed and… Read full this story
- Business Fights Back: Continental’s Turnaround Pilot
- Edited Transcript of BOQ.AX earnings conference call or presentation 17-Oct-19 12:30am GMT
- Edited Transcript of GTLS earnings conference call or presentation 17-Oct-19 1:30pm GMT
- Would you fly on the world's longest flight in economy? Qantas announce epic 19-hour service from Sydney to New York will have cabin class seats with 'a little more legroom'
- Edited Transcript of SAAB B.ST earnings conference call or presentation 22-Oct-19 8:00am GMT
- Edited Transcript of AAL earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 12:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of ALGT earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 9:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of SAVE earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 2:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of SWN earnings conference call or presentation 25-Oct-19 2:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of ALK earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 8:30pm GMT
The New Conference Room Pilot have 335 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 23, 2006. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.