What is going on in the world? To answer that let’s examine the Christian image of our Heavenly Father. We will do this through a backwards scrutiny process. That is: we will begin where we are and look back into the history of our belief to find a foundation for our faith. In effect we are starting at the top of the house and examining the structure downward until we reach the foundation. Our objective is foundation identification. Our foundation is our Father.I am going to start by referring to the book of Matthew. Jesus must be the root of our study because therein is the answer to our quest for understanding of our birthright and heritage. Jesus referred to us as seeds sown in the field of the world. He said those seeds that are good are the sons of the kingdom of God. He said that at the end of the age we would shine like the sun in the kingdom of our Father. (Matt. 13:37-43) Further he told us that we should not worry about our lives but search for and seek the Kingdom of our Father. (Matt. 6:25-34) Jesus spent a great deal of time on… Read full this story
- Jews Went to the Ghettos of Their Own Free Will to Get Away From Polish People, Father of Poland's Prime Minister Claims
- Should I tell my kids the truth about their father?
- Church removes guardian angel sculpture from father's grave
- Instead of ‘mothering’ and ‘fathering,’ let’s start to see all of the work as ‘parenting’
- Germany's Bundesliga is great, but not for the reasons you'd think
- 'Hey, Google! Let Me Talk to My Departed Father.'
- Princeton grad killed his father after his allowance was cut
- The Borg identity: Following in the footsteps of a famous father
- Beyoncé's Father Mathew Knowles Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis - E! NEWS
- Father Of The Year: His Daughter Loves Frozen, So For Her Birthday This Awesome Dad Cursed The Land With Eternal Winter
Why I Think He is Our Father have 330 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 21, 2006. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.