The Iranian President refuses to come to terms with the international community’s terms. United Nations and the IAEA need to help Iran in compliance. If Iran continues to make nuclear weapons action will have to be taken. What does action mean? Well, it could be sanctions on trade or economic sanctions however that seems unlikely because this problem has gone on too far already.Additionally, Iran keeps stating that it has no intention on curtailing its efforts to develop nuclear weapons. Meanwhile the Iranian leadership actively and openly sponsors international terrorist groups who are known to strike civilian populations. The risk of having Iran give the nuclear weapons to international terrorist groups is just too great.The summit meeting on uranium nuclear weapons program is needed with the leadership of China, Russia, the Arab leadership and the United States of America. Additionally, emergency meetings are necessary with; the United States, Israel, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Great Britain and other key allies. The Iranian nuclear weapons showdown cannot go along any longer.We’re dealing with a very serious issue and we need to stop before progression of Iran’s march towards war. If we fail to seize this opportunity now before it gets out of… Read full this story
- Donald Trump announces 'withdrawal' from Iran nuclear deal
- North Korea says it’s dismantling its nuclear test site. How significant is that?
- Donald Trump says North Korea summit with Kim Jong-un 'likely' to take place as planned, a day after cancelling it
- What Is the Iran Deal and Why Would Trump Want to Leave It?
- Trump pulls US from 'defective' Iran nuclear deal, slaps sanctions
- By Violating Iran Deal, Trump Jeopardizes National Security
- Transcript: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on "Face the Nation," May 13, 2018
- Putin welcomes European efforts to save Iran nuclear deal
- Trump Says North Korea Summit May Be Rescheduled
- 'This Week' Transcript 4-29-18: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Rep. Adam Schiff
Summit Meeting on Iranian Nuclear Weapons Program Needed have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 28, 2006. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.