What Abuses?What breaches of EU law, Spanish Constitution and Human Rights? Well just in case you missed the past page or two here are the main abuses.1. Consultation – or lack of itIn any civilised country the land owners have to be consulted. This is a basic right is it not? However it is a basic right seriously overlooked and ignored in Valencia.2. Feasibility and environmental impact studyThe Generalitat should order a feasibility study and environmental impact study to be conducted. These identify problems such as water shortages, waste disposal, electricity supply (Iberdrola are refusing to grant new licences in some areas because they don’t have the capacity to cope with current demand). Few projects have such a study and where carried out it is questionable they are indeed factual.For example ‘Las Salinas’ at Calpe had a study. In fact a petition was raised against this urbanisation because of the environmental impact. The Spanish Authorities responded that according to their study there was no impact to consider and the EU washed its hands of it.However this was very misleading as the project turned out to be a major urbanisation which will destroy hundreds of species of birds, flora and Fauna… Read full this story
- Colombians Are Uniting Around Land Reform. Here’s Why.
- This Week's Free Game At Epic Is Up For Grabs
- Street art - public property or copyrighted art?
- Happy Brexit! Big Ben bongs for New Year's victory as UK FINALLY leaves EU
- Wined down in California - Holidays at the relaxed West coast with a view of the Pacific
- Spain issues final ultimatum over ‘decolonisation’ of Gibraltar- Brexit row erupts on Rock
- They Killed Their Husbands. Now in Prison, They Feel Free.
- After John left a conspiracy-sharing group, the billionaire founder told followers he 'deserved to die'
- How DEA Agents Took Down Mexico's Most Vicious Drug Cartel
- Isabel Díaz Ayuso, the new hope of Spain’s right
Spanish Property - The Valencia Land Grab Abuses - LRAU Article PT 2 have 318 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 23, 2005. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.