We have been learning to think Biblically and speak Scripturally about evil in order to teach our children about the dangers present in our fallen world, while setting our affections on things above (Colossians 3:2) and staying Spiritually minded (Romans 8:6). We first noticed that “it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret” (Ephesians 5:12), so we don’t speak of those things.Righteousness can be encouraged over unrighteousness by noting that God rewards the righteous and curses unrighteous (Deuteronomy 11:26). The rewards of righteousness are many and include: Godly knowledge, wisdom, and understanding (Proverbs 1:7), peace and joy in the Holy Ghost (Romans 14:17, Galatians 5:22-23), and everlasting life (Romans 6:22).The curses which follow unrighteousness are the result of God giving the unrighteous person (or group of persons, Luke 17:29) over to: uncleanness, vile affections, a reprobate mind, being filled with unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity, whispering, backbiting, hating God, despitefulness, pride, boasting, inventing evil, disobedience to parents, a lack of understanding, covenant breaking, unnatural affections, implacability, being unmerciful, adultery, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrathfulness, strife, seditions, heresies, drunkenness, reveling. The unrighteous are said to… Read full this story
- Israel Reportedly Source Of Classified Information Leaked By Trump To Russians. Here’s Why This Severely Undermines U.S. National Security.
- Iranian security official accuses White House of cover-up about missile attack
- Top Trump security adviser Tom Bossert resigning
- Egypt's security forces move to block anti-Sisi protests
- Transcript: Bernie Sanders on "Face the Nation," March 1, 2020
- The Biblical Basis for Roy Moore’s Attacks on His Accusers
- Tech workers are becoming activists. For ‘don’t be evil’ Google, it’s a struggle
- ‘There Is No Evil’: Film Review
- Buratai and the price for national honour
- FG unveils National Fertilizer Quality Control Act to boost farmers’ productivity
Biblically Speaking of Evil and National Security have 298 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 21, 2005. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.